Fairy on Acid: I Don't Have That.

Sworn Secrecy.


Seriously?

You know what I mean.

Friday, November 5, 2010

I Don't Have That.

I know i swear. But i don't swear as much. i don't use 'fuck' for every sentence i say. i don't really have a problem listening to people talking using casual swear words. like, they use all the 'fuck' and 'shit' and stuff but they don't really mean anything bad, i think.

but i am a girl =3=

when a guy says things like 'fuck you' i would have this little bit feeling of uneasiness LOL. i mean, i'm okay with it i think but yet, yes. i have a fragile, innocent heart. when a guy kept using the word 'fuck' and 'cock' to me of course i would feel disturbed. really, i'm not offended or anything to actually say something about it. i mean, everyone is casually using it. like the wise Patrick once said, "It's one of those fancy sentence enhancers. Just sprinkle 'em over anything you say and WAMMO! You've got yourself a spicy sentence sandwich." - ( Sailor Mouth )and you know i can't disagree to Patrick.

but still, i am a girl =3=

and yet, i don't want to be treated differently just because i'm a girl (ceh ceh). i'm just saying what i feel.

maybe i should use "oh boobs" to counter "oh cock" or "oh fuck".

No comments: