Fairy on Acid: Confusing.

Sworn Secrecy.


Seriously?

You know what I mean.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Confusing.

Photobucket

have u ever met that someone? that special someone who sends chills down your spine. someone that is so significant in your life, that you think everyhing that happens to u have something to do with the guy, even when it's really not. you would look forward to college, and calculate the slightest chance that you and him would meet 'coincidentally'. you would do an anagram of your name and his, and make out any stupid correlatian with both of your birthdays. you even name daily objects after him. u would think of him any time of the day, at total randomness. the thought of him made u jumpy, ur heart races and u felt the sudden urge to 'guling2 on the floor'. not to mention the high-pitched sound you make; well, usually "Kyaa!!!~"

that is not love. that is just Moeru. total fangirlness.

have u ever met that someone? that someone who u r afraid of. u felt insecure everytime he's nearby. but with him, you would feel that everything is gonna be alright. a slight inferiority complex? maybe. someone whom u respect. u r afraid of him, but sometimes, u want to get close to him. u won't even dare to look directly in his eyes. you hate him. you like him. ur confused. u would start to analyze him, but that would just make u more and more confused. you give up. in your eyes, he's somewhat cold. but in your heart, u see something totally different. a day comes by, and at a glimpse, u saw a smile. was it for you? was it really a smile? or was it just a smirk? well, to sum up, you find the guy very, very confusing. and amusing. heh.

is that love? rase macam nk sepak je pun ade. heeee...

5 comments:

r!tzy said...

You know what, I totally understand that. Currently I'm "moe-ing" over a guy, which I know, wouldn't notice me unless I accidentally tertumpah kicap at his shirt so.... BLAH! Agak geram la... LOL.

So yeah, I sangat paham. LOL.

p/s: he's the reason I go to library everyday. Nyehehehehe~

Psychoneko ♥ said...

lolZ. you know what? everytime i see cute guys, i would be like "Kyaa!~~"

but a few moments after that, i feel miserable beyond words. because i know i could never have cute guys like that as my hubby!!!

* watching hana yori dango live action series (korean) makes me miserable... =="

lolZ. masuk library buat keje la!

p/s. actually i pun misuse the library macam tu jugak! XD

r!tzy said...

See! Library is a good place to usha people. I maen, in library, you can find good looking guys + rajin. Ngehehe... Deshou?

Psychoneko ♥ said...

betol, betol.. XD

r!tzy said...

Nyaaaa~ Good2.