Fairy on Acid: Ai Jacaranda.

Sworn Secrecy.


Seriously?

You know what I mean.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ai Jacaranda.

First paper in two days, another paper two days after that, and another paper a week or so after that.

See? i really can't do English anymore.

I'm running out of time, so yeah I'm blogging just to screw myself over.

Nothing much has happened since my last update. Nothing good, that is. I think it's pretty much confirmed that I'll fail AT LEAST one course this semester. I haven't really settled down with any supervisors for my Hons year. I don't even know if I could do Hons year. No. not with my grades.

So i'm staying here for summer. At least that's the plan.

I'm going back for a week after my last paper. A lot of people and things are waiting for me. I would write more about them but I'm not sure if I could get away without having arrested and/or having my student LOAN revoked. Or worse. But I'm okay, I promise to keep myself safe.

Bwahaha.

Seriously going to ask mom to take me to the psychiatrist. Wish me luck for my finals.

2 comments:

Indra said...

cuba email tanya senior research fellow kat link nie manatau ada project utk honours..

http://www.qaafi.uq.edu.au/centre-for-animal-science-research

Effyness. said...

thank you so much ;w;

lama tak dengar khabar. i hope everything is going well for you :)

anyway i might fail at least one course this semester and i'm disheartened to continue with my honours .__. so many things need to be sorted out and i'm too scared to take the first step OTL