Fairy on Acid: Drug Me.

Sworn Secrecy.


Seriously?

You know what I mean.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Drug Me.

when you're not around, when i can't feel you;

i want to break myself.

"My blood is singing with your voice, I want to pour it out."

there's not much i can do. there's not much we can do.

waiting. i guess i'll wait. i'll get better.

i dosed myself with drugs when it gets hard. as it gets painful.

"Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart."

i'll get better.

do you think of me as much as i think of you?

there's not much i can do.

you can keep me as long as i get to keep you.

stay. stay. stay.

i want you stay.

i want you break you; flay you alive.

"My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in"

.....

Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart.

No comments: