Fred said he loves me too.
i have a house now. fully furnished. awesomely, fully furnished. lol i never got to see it with my own eyes, but i know Fred is a good guy. lol wtf. even forks and spoons are included. i guess i'll have to walk to UQ by Fred Schonell Drive, and go home by Carmody. lol why do i still feel attached to Carmody OTL sobs yes Fred should be really awesome.
moving in tomorrow; since i don't have any prac sessions in the evening.
oh i went to my first club meeting in UQ. SMACK D: lol. i made friends. okay maybe not friends. BUT I HAVE SOME CAUCASIAN ACQUAINTANCES D: lol. but no Korean acquaintances so far sobs. and yes my JAPANESE CLASS IS SO CUTE D: but my writing sucks =3= but i will manage. OF COURSE I WILL. oh i told my mom that i switched back to plant biotech and she was like, "do whatever you feel comfortable of doing." lol. yes yes i should really get piercings then lol. aih i know she wasn't happy. and stupid sucky (stolen) internet kept disconnecting me, so i can skype properly. mampus kena marah lol.
i should skype more with my parents when i get stable awesome internet.
I AM IN CHARGE OF THE INTERNET AT FRED. I AM THE WCM D:
web connection master. lol yes i made that up.
NOW I SHALL SLEEP BECAUSE I HAVE CLASS AT 9 AM. LOL I'M CAPSLOCKING BECAUSE I'M JUST HAPPY
WHERE IS MY GIRAFEEEEE
No comments:
Post a Comment